You probably have a million and one decisions to make for your wedding day, and I don’t want to make it any more complicated than it already is.
In order to keep things simple and transparent, I offer one standard package which includes everything you’ll need for an amazing record of your day:
- A complimentary, no obligation consultation to discuss your big day, either face to face or via skype.
- As much email support and advice as you need to help plan your day.
- Full wedding day coverage starting with the morning preparations, through to your evening celebrations.*
- Over 400 carefully edited images on a custom USB pen with presentation box.
- A secure online gallery and slideshow to share with friends and family, wherever and whenever you like.
- A reproduction license so you’re free to print and distribute your photos as you please.
- All mainland UK travel expenses (excluding overnight accommodation when required).
* There’ll be no dashing off after the first dance from me, some of the best photos are captured in the evening! A typical day includes 10-12 hours of photography and sometimes even longer, so there’s no need to worry about hourly limits, or if your day falls behind schedule. I’ll make sure I’m there to capture all the moments you wanted capturing, and all the little things you didn’t know had happened.
The price for the above will vary depending on the time of year, day of the week, the length of your day and a variety of other factors. Quotations normally range from £1300 to £1600 for a single day.
I’m also happy to quote for reduced coverage, small weddings and elopements. Just get in touch for a bespoke quote, or feel free to call me on 07766 251028.
- Albums and parent albums start at £300
- Add an engagement / pre wedding shoot for £250
- Add the MLP photobooth for £200
- Add a 2nd photographer for £250